Sexual Health Programme Manager
Employer:The Lesbian and Gay Foundation
Job reference:Sexual Health
We are looking for a Sexual Health Programme Manager to join our well established team based in central Manchester.
If you are a motivated and engaging individual, you might be just what we are looking for to manage our successful sexual health programme, and help shape its development. Your responsibilities will include:
- To provide leadership for, and ensure excellent delivery of, all aspects of our gay & bisexual men’s sexual health programme, including our sexual health testing strategy and safer sex packs.
- To support the creation, implementation and evaluation of effective sexual health promotion campaigns.
- To lead on contract reporting, ensuring all outputs and outcomes are met or exceeded
- To lead on the Men’s Leadership Hub and to support other relevant Hubs to achieve their deliverables as set out in the annual Business Plan
- To formulate effective plans and strategies to achieve sustainability across the whole charity, contributing to making the LGF an exemplar LGB organisation
- To display a professional service approach to internal and external customers
- To build and maintain positive relationships, both internally and externally
If you would like an informal chat about this post, please contact Annie Emery on 0845 3 303030.
Salary:£27,900- £32,350 (+10% Pension and membership of health cashplan scheme)
Apply by:24 July 2012
Job category:Project Management