LGB&T Partnership Health Learning Day - Bristol
5 March 2012 - 10:00am
Telephone AvenueBristol BS1 4BQ
The National LGB&T Partnership, which is a Strategic Partner of the Department of Health, is running a series of events across England looking at a range of health based issues, including:
- Who is the National LGB&T Partnership and what do they do?
- What is the current makeup of the health system? Where is it heading?
- How LGB&T communities can find ways of engaging with their local health systems
- New NHS and Local Authority initiatives that will be key to that engagement
- Training on the Personalisation Agenda and what it means to our communities
The events have been designed to be as flexible as possible so people can come to as little or as much of the day as they want, providing people with bite size chunks of information.
Who are the events for?
These events have been designed for LGB&T people and organisations wanting to know more about current strategic health information across England.