Become A Member
Please read the following information about Membership Packages and Fees before you register as a Member of LGBT Consortium.
Please note that we are not able provide membership for Individuals.
When you create your user name please use your group/organsations name.
Membership to the LGBT Consortium is open to
- LGBT groups, projects and organisations
- Public bodies & services
- Corporate Organisations and businesses
- Overseas LGBT organisations.
There are currently 5 types of Membership to choose from, visit our Membership page to find a full list of Membership types and fees.
- Full Membership: Open to any LGBT voluntary and community organisation, including specific LGBT projects that are part of a larger organisation.
- Associate Membership: Open to any non-LGBT specific voluntary and community organisation that supports the aims and values of LGBT Consortium.
- Corporate Membership: Open to any corporate organisation that supports the aims and objectives of LGBT Consortium.
- Small & Medium Enterprise Membership: New for 2016, this Membership is designed for start up and small to medium enterpirses who's work is in line with the aims and values of LGBT Consortium.
- International/Overseas Membership: Open to public and private sector organisations outside of the UK, who support the work of Consortium.
If you are unsure as to which Membership package would suit you please contact a member of the Consortium Team for further information about what is the best option for you.
Your organisation's online Directory Entry will be created with the information you provide, so please complete the form with as much detail as possible.
The boring detail section...
Where payment is applicable, an invoice will be sent to you on sumbission of your membership details. Your Membership will go live upon receipt of payment.