LGBT Consortium is the largest Network of LGBT groups, projects and organisations in the UK and you can help make our collective voice even louder by joining today!
Membership is open to groups who support our work and share our values and vision for the sector. This includes any voluntary or community group, project, network, organisation or business that provides services, support or other activities specifically to the LGBT community.
You can join online (please note we do not offer Membership to individuals)
You can download a Membership Benefits Leaflet at the bottom of the page
Membership benefits include;
Support for your group from our Engagement Team around;
- Operational policy & procedure
- Start-up and organisational development/growth
Promotion & Marketing;
Access to all web resources (including Members only feature such as)
- Guidance on a range of issues and practical topics
- Member’s research and publications
- Information and news from and for the LGBT sector
- An editable listing on the Members Directory
- Full access to the LGBT friendly Funder Finder
- LGBT Consortium monthly ebulletin
- Priority access to our training, learning and networking events
- Discounted insurance with our insurance partners (offering specialist cover for community/voluntary groups and charities)
- free registration with Interests.me, create a mini website and send ebulletins and online mailings **new for 2016**
Membership to networks* and affilliate partners;
LGBT Consortium Networks;
- Chief Exec Network
- Trans Organisation Network
- LGBT+ Research Network
- LGBT Older Peoples Network
- Chairperson Network **New for 2016**
- LGBT Hate Crime Network **New for 2016**
- LGBT BAME Network **New for 2016**
- LGBT Youth Work Professionals Network **New for 2016*
- National LGB&T Partnership
- National Council for Voluntary Organisations*
*subject to organisational eligibility
There are several different types of Membership available for those who are interested in becoming a Member of the LGBT Consortium.
Whilst we specialise in supporting LGBT groups, projects, networks and organisations we welcome Members from non LGBT Specific public/private sector organisations.
Please note that we do not offer Membership to individuals.
|Leaflet outlining benefits for Full Members||878.17 KB|
|Leaflet outlining benefits for Associate Members||877.15 KB|
|Leaflet outlining benefits for Overseas Members||735.69 KB|
|Leaflet outlining benefits for Corporate Members||765.4 KB|
|Leaflet outlining benefits for Small & Medium Enterprise Members||796.87 KB|